Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BED4 Day #11: Ultimate Wish

If you could pick one place in the whole world, no matter expenses, where would you go? (Yes, I know expenses are always part of the deal, but just go with it, kay?)

I've always wanted to go to New Zealand. I'm not sure why. I did a "future self" paper for a class at my undergrad and had to pick a place to live. After doing extensive research (which wasn't necessary for this paper, mind you) I choose New Zealand.

It might have been the pictures that sold me...


Otherwise, if I didn't pick New Zealand, I would go with my old favorite, Egypt, to visit. I've always been fascinated and after the movie, The Mummy, it was a given that I'd want to go :-)

Do you have a place that you would like to visit, no expenses?

No comments:

Post a Comment