Thursday, April 26, 2012

BED4 Day #26: TILT

Things I Love Thursday Week #3:

  • Twitter. Even though I don't tweet, I have an account and I follow friends, authors, TV stars to keep me updated on the latest scoop. Like the new cover of a book yesterday!
  • New Girl. Yes, I know I said this two weeks ago, but this show is amazing and never fails to make me laugh loudly and hysterically. It's slowly becoming my favorite show. 
  • Social Media sites. I'm able to keep in touch with my friends that I know I would not talk to if I didn't have all of my social media accounts. 
  • Thursdays. Two of my favorite shows are on tonight, so I definitely love the day Thursday. 
  • Township Library. Now that I worked at my small library, the librarian is nicer! She's not completely mean, she just has an odd attitude. But since she likes me now, she's been saving me books that I want to read and is even thinking about buying a series, where she will let me read first :) It's nice being on the good side of a librarian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment