Saturday, April 28, 2012

BED4 Day #28: Prom

My sister is going to the high school prom tonight with her boyfriend, so she's getting all dolled up and beautifying herself.

As I watch this (and how much money she's spending for one night) it makes me happy that I only went to my senior prom - and only because I was forced by my high school friends. That was the only high school dance I went to as well.

It just seems so much work, just to be sweated off when dancing at the dance (if you dance that is, which I didn't).

But I guess it's a high school tradition.

Ironically, this blog post title also reminds me of the movie Prom that came out last year. For some odd reason, I've always wanted to see it but didn't want to spend the money to go in theaters.

(I think I'm sensing a trend here: I don't like to spend money, haha)

Anyway, that's pretty much the only excitement going on at my house so I thought I would talk about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment