Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BED4 Day #24: IMDb

Everyone has their own way of roaming the internet. They have their own sites they have to look at daily. For me, it's the Internet Movie Database.

There are some days when I'm really bored that I will start clicking on random actors/actresses or new trailers, and 30 minutes later I am at a random movie page that I've never heard of before and I wonder how I got there.

Then, there are other times when a person's name is highlighted, telling me that I've seen their page before. Except that I can't remember why I looked there so, of course, I have to look again, starting the process all over again.

I do learn things from that site, though. They have the "news" section about celebrities, movies, and TV shows. Sometimes I'll be talking and then bring up a random fact to my sister.

She looks at me as if I've lost my mind, but I'm still able to tell her the new gossip about an actor we love, or a TV show, etc.

It's my "celebrity news" as my friend from undergrad, Lisa, and I used to call it. We did it through magazines back then, but now I've upgraded my format for my material :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment