So, of course, I'm going to talk about what I would do if I were in Indigo's shoes and how I could spend 2.5 million dollars. (No, not to the cent, but things I've always wanted/wanted to do/need to do/etc.)
- Pay off my student loans.
- Upgrade my vehicle for a newer one.
- Help my parents with loans/bills that I haven't been able to do since I was poor.
- Get a new floor in my parents kitchen.
- Build a garage for my parents' cars.
And if I had a job and lived on my own when this happened:
- Get a house instead of an apartment that I know I'd be living in.
- Purchase any appliances or electronics that I would need.
- Pay ahead on bills just because I could.
That probably would cover a small portion of the 2.5 million dollars, but they are all essentials. After that, I would look into programs and organizations that give books to locations in need. I love reading and want to help others that aren't able to access books to have that opportunity as well.
There are probably more things I could spend the money on, but my brain isn't working very well right now so I'll leave it at this.
What would you spend 2.5 million dollars on?