I decided since I became a slacker, I'd do "Things I Love Thursday" (a.k.a. TILT). Here it goes:
- My sister. Even though she didn't have to, Chelsey went to the doctor's with me :)
- Ice cream. The little ice cream shoppe in my hometown opened recently and I've been going there frequently. Not good for me, but it makes me feel better with this allergic reaction.
- The Book Rack. It's a little used bookstore in town and I pay 1/4 of the original book price. Let's me save money while still getting books!
- Great weather. With great weather comes days where I actually exercise and go for a run. I've been successful all this week.
- Movies. I saw "Hunger Games" at the theatre. I enjoyed it, though not as much as the book (that's usually the way it goes, though).
This isn't a long list, but it is the things I could think of right now. Hopefully I'll be able to say "Started volunteering" or something next week!