Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BED4 Day #25: CD's

I've gone through my CD collection a couple of times because I don't use them as much as I did in high school. I got rid of my portable CD player and my CD/Radio/Cassette player is in my storage unit, so I don't have a way to listen to them that easily.

However, I can't seem to get rid of some! I have the oldies (oldies for my generation of high school that is): N*Sync, Brittney Spears, Evanescence, Linkin Park, etc.

I have a CD player in my truck, which I will use rarely if the radio is not playing songs that I enjoy. But for the most part the radio keeps me content.

For some reason, though, I want to get new CD's to own... Adele 21, Florence and the Machine. I'm not sure why this sudden urge to buy new CD's came from, as I haven't touched my old CD's in years.

Maybe if I download iTunes and then transfer my CD's on there I might listen to them more often. But probably not. I would do that, though, if I had an iPod. But I don't... So indecisive and very odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment