Monday, April 30, 2012

BED4 Day #30: Last Day in April!

BEDA has come to an end! I can't believe it's May tomorrow... Where has the time gone?

I very much enjoyed writing about random topics that came to my head. I find it funny how I first started my BEDA posts as an addition to the YA book that I read for that day, but then I started to stray away from that... Oh well, it worked out well :)

I am interested to see if I do this next year, and if I do it every day like I did this month. I had nothing important going on since I'm applying for jobs, so I'm curious to see if I can do it every day when I have a full time job.

I'll also decide if I want to create a new blog for random/everyday posts or keep it here on my YA blog. I think that will be the big decision when April 2013 comes around.

Thank you for letting me be a part of the BEDA experience! I'm very glad to have "met" new people through the blogging world and reading your posts all month!

Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment