- Milan Medical Center - the nurse that I've had there the last two visits in under a week was really helpful and genuinely wanted to figure out what my rash/allergic reaction was, which I appreciated since I am not enjoying this time.
- Books - since I didn't want to risk making my rash worse, I haven't been exercising anymore. My "To Be Read Pile" is now starting to go down because I'm basically stuck in the house.
- Bad Movies - I went through my DVD collection and tried to watch some movies I haven't seen with my sister. Let's just say, we went through 3 movies in under 30 minutes, but had a great time while watching 'em!
- Smash and New Girl - I absolutely love these TV shows! Enough said.
- Goodwill - I found a cardigan, button-up blouse, and gaucho pants for under $10! I've always wanted a pair of gaucho pants so I was pretty excited. (Plus my sister got 3 pairs of shorts, which almost never happens for her!)
- Reborn - I finally got my paperback copy of Reborn by a friend from college, Jonathan Miller II. Here's a link to the book's Goodreads page: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13516188-reborn I'm especially excited because I edited the book, so it's really nice to see it officially in print! :)
Thursday, April 12, 2012
BED4 Day #12: TILT
Things I Love Thursday, Week #2: