Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BED4 Day #18: Cancelled TV Shows

So I'm not going to link my BEDA post to my Book Review today - I'm not sure what I would talk about relating to The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart.

Instead, I'm going to talk about cancelled TV Shows. One of the reasons I don't like watching new TV shows (even though I do start new series) is that sometimes they don't come back for another season. Here are some examples of shows that have cancelled on me (TV show pages are linked in the title):

These are also shows that ended before the story was concluded in the time frame of their cancelled season. Some other shows were able to wrap the storyline up, but the ones above were not able to, making me upset because I couldn't find out the ending. 

The one that I was most upset about cancelling was Terra Nova. I think the storyline was great and they had a great show idea, but there weren't that many viewers so they got rid of it. 

Are there any TV shows that you liked the way it was going before they cancelled it abruptly? 

No comments:

Post a Comment