Monday, April 9, 2012

BED4 Day #9: Top 5

After reading Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner, I was very easily reminded of the Disney movie Mulan. A girl dressing up as a boy to go to war, go on an adventure, etc.

So that got me thinking about my top 5 favorite Disney (or Animated as one of my "Disney" movies isn't from Disney) are (and not in any particular order as I can't figure out which is my top favorite):

  • Anastasia 
  • Mulan
  • Beauty and the Beast (a girl who reads books - definitely!)
  • Tangled (long hair? check! frying pan fights? check!)
  • Hercules

Of course, I have other favorites, but I think these would qualify as my top 5 favorite.

I have 3 out of the 5 on DVD as of right now and I'm hoping to get Beauty and the Beast since it's currently at the stores before it goes back into the vault.

What are your favorite Disney movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment