Saturday, April 14, 2012

BED4 Day #14: Dog Sitting

I definitely look this stylish while
dog sitting... ;)

One of my friends/old middle school teacher/almost cross country coach is out of town this weekend with her family, so I'm dog sitting her dog.

Which is why I'm currently up at this very early hour (well early for me, as 10 a.m. is my wake up call).

Her dog, Shadow, is about 14 years old, a black lab, and has some hip problems so she doesn't move around too much. Most of the time when I go see her she barks up a storm, but I try not to play with her too much so she won't hurt herself.

I'm thinking about taking Miss Brandee (my dog from Day #1 post) to visit Shadow this afternoon. We'll see how that pans out.

Now I'm going to go read/watch a TV show or movie/maybe apply for jobs? This early in the morning thing gives me so many options to choose from! ;-) Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment